Throughout a manager’s career doubt on the way forward can occur – or maybe just a simple wish for new challenges: The considerations can be many:
- What can I accomplish with my skills and competencies?
- How can I use my potential in the most rewarding way?
- Do I have an unutilised potential?
- Am I capable of rewarding my ambition?
- How do I stay motivated and the best version of myself?
- And last but not least: How do I fulfil my career dreams?
Career development takes a starting point in a mapping of the managers career motives and match these to existing competencies and potential. Leadership assessment can be a part of the process sharpening the manager’s self-understanding and clarifying key personal drivers. After uncovering the personal aspirations and the leadership and personal competencies a plan is formed for further career development: Concrete actions are identified and milestones agreed upon.
Professional sparring and counselling will be part of the process.